We take protecting the confidentiality of our customers and clients seriously, and with this in mind we adhere to the following Privacy Statement:
- English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this site and the information submitted.In particular we recognise and address our obligations under the provisions of the Data Protection Act (1998).
- The only identifiable data we collect on our users is that given to us when you register on our site or fill out a form. This information will only be used as appropriate, to contact you as directed, process enquiries or improve the customer experience of our website.
- Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
- You consent to us processing your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and maintaining our records. You also consent to your data being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.
- Certain links contained within this website may lead to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to Intoo (UK) Limited or Gi Group Holdings Group , over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
- Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
- We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using the leading proprietary virus checking software.